Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Abundant Life

I especially appreciated Thomas S. Monson's message for the month of January found here. It was so empowering to know that God, speaking through him, is telling us that we are capable of wonderful things. I need to never lose sight of that. For just beyond the horizon of sight there is often something even more beautiful waiting. Too often, I blindly quit because I fear other's more than what will happen if I don't try...and that glimpse is faulty.

"Don’t limit yourself and don’t let others convince you that you are limited in what you can do. Believe in yourself and then live so as to reach your possibilities.

You can achieve what you believe you can. Trust and believe and have faith."

wishing you another year enveloped in a good life

1 comment:

  1. What a good new years post. Faith is something that I am depending on right now especially.
    I hope that you have a wonderful year this year and it brings you every thing that you hope for :)

    ReplyDelete