Wednesday, November 16, 2011

sister friend

Tonight I am grateful for the sisters in my life. I am always grateful for my sisters by birth, for they understand me like no one else and I can tell them anything. But tonight I am especially grateful for my mission sisters. They know where I am coming from, where I am now, and where I am going.

I was blessed to be in a place where I came in contact with so many wonderful sisters. I didn't have a list of investigators for most of my mission, but I had my sister family.They opened up my heart and in them I found confidence, love enough for everyone, and examples of what I wanted and wished to be. They helped me want to be better and to realign my priorities. The best thing is that we are still in touch... and I hope it stays that way for always.

Here's the music of one of these sister's family members...amazing (!) I'm listening to "Printed on a Poster" on repeat. here

No comments:

Post a Comment