Sunday, October 11, 2009

museum moment # 3

A little girl always comes into the museum accompanied by who I assume to be her Father. Last time she came in a pink tutu. I'm guessing she's about five, but her confidence is way above that. She always says the exact same speech to those at the front. It goes something like this:
"Excuse me, can you please tell the scientist that the dinosaurs didn't die by a meteorite. (Part of the museum is dedicated to theories behind dinosaur extinction). Noah built the ark and when God flooded the earth all the dinosaurs drown-ded. Can you please tell the scientist that?
Her Father always seems slightly embarrassed, but I think I can stand behind her reasoning :)

1 comment:

  1. I loved this. Yesterday in seminary the class was asking about the dinosaurs and how they fit it, today I was able to share the answer.

    ReplyDelete