Sunday, November 8, 2009

I don't often shop at anthropologie (due to the higher price range more than the style). While in Seattle however, my sister said the store was a must see. Upon entering the store, I loved it. Everything from the window displays to the paintings were carefully thought out and tastefully done. Their "marvels and wonders" theme was one of the most creative ideas I had ever seen implemented in a store. Everything had a handcrafted feel, but still contributed to a professional environment. If I ever have a store, I want it to take after this one. Sadly my pictures do not do it justice, but you can get the idea.






love their catalogs too... magnifique!

1 comment:

  1. They also have some of the cutest coats & dresses you will ever find :D Ah, if only I was a millionaire.

    ReplyDelete